1.13.2010

a new year

Well, I was pretty pathetic at updating.
Jumping into college, and working 28 hours a week kinda overdid it for me.
I would like to try to start updating a little more regularly,
if only to post pretty pictures :)


A new year has come,
hopefully with changes and blessings.
School just start this past week...yikes!
I am already feeling scatterbrained with 5 classes :)

Tony and I are still on a break,
indefinitely.
It is hard, because I still love and care for him,
and I know he feels the same way,
but we are both at very different places right now
and it just isnt the right time.
I honestly need time to know what it means to be Mia...
not Mia part of the Anderson family
and not Tony and Mia.
just Mia.
and on top of that, emotionally, and finanicially
and all the issues with my family...
I can't handle it all.
I have to let go of some things.
So, for now, we are just good friends :)


Well, its off to Statistic for Psychology! yikes!


"Don't you just love...fall? It makes me want to shop for back to school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."
-You've Got Mail

No comments: