2.23.2010

music

i love music.
its honestly been my constant...
so, obviously, i have been having a hard time with the breakup
and one of my friends, nadim, gave me some songs off his playlist "bitchs"
hahahahahaha.
its been fun...its like a game to see "what song describes my pathetic love life the most"
and i know that sounds so depressing, but its NOT!
it makes me laugh!
honestly, it takes my mind off of how sad i am, and how much i miss him.

songs that i relate to the most:

i'm gonna find another you - john mayer
better that we break - maroon 5
need you now - lady antebellum (hahah my life. seriously.)
and the funniest one...
i will always love you - whitney houston
hahaha who knew i would end up relating to you, whitney??? :)

so for now, so long until i write again...
everything will be alrighttttttt (the killers)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinda Sad that you are defined by this relationship. You sound desperate! It makes this guy look like he's got all the answers. Here is a song for you "Your Love Broke Through"