5.28.2009

||these are a few of my favorite things||

the past couple of weeks have been really hard.
i've been going through a lot emotionally, as far as family & friends go,
and just where my future is taking me.
anyways, i needed a boost & something that always makes me feel better is thinking about my favorite things!
hahahahahha. ok, i know that was dumb, but seriously...

tanning.
new life green.
va va voom red.
(but not green & red together ;] )
getting massages.
watching movies that make you cry from deep inside.
unconditional love.
singing SO LOUD & OFF KEY and enjoying every second of it.
really good lunches with coworkers!
birthdays.
making tie die t-shirts with my siblings.
laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
a good run.
seeing old friends.
spending time with new friends.
kisses! (chocolate...and the real ones! ;] )
taking pictures...and getting a REALLY good one.
diamonds. (i still don't have any...but i like looking at them!)
getting a new outfit.
BIG PURSES!
pedicures & manicures.
getting my feelings off my chest, and not feeling guilty for it!
the feeling of the sun on my skin....mmmm.
bathing suits.
brownies!
caramel.
love so wonderful it physically makes you hurt :]]
long conversations on the phone.
a good cry.
friends that are there, no matter what.
andddd so much more.


what are some of your favorite things??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you on some of those things. They are my favorite too!

Like:
tanning
the warm sun
love
massages
antibacterial soap
purses
cherry limeades
lunch with friends
date night

LOVE it!

Theresa said...

The warm sun's the best!
and getting massages WHILE watching movies....