7.30.2009

||update|| san antone

i got both jobs! yay.

I went to the Michael's interview in the morning,
and was immediately offered the job. I asked for my availibility to switched to the weekends,
so i'll be working either every other weekend both days, or every other saturday or sunday.
I then had an interview with the lady and her family...
and it went well...I just didn't get the greatest vibe.
They asked me to committ...and I just honestly can't say what my future holds!
i'm goin to be a college student -- what if i'm offered an internship?
Anyways, the boys were sweet and everything, in the end,
I just didn't get a good feeling in the pit of my stomach.

After the interview, Vanessa told me about the family that she used to nanny after school...
and, as it all worked out...I got to meet her that day and get an interview!
Tracey was very sweet, and made me feel comfortable right away.
And after a couple of days of waiting...and of playing phone tag with the first family...I got the job with Tracey!
I'm very excited and I can't wait to start working and jump into school!
please be praying for my loans to come through!
i still need money to pay for housing and my credit isn't enough to let me get a loan, even with a co-signer. I really appreciate it, y'all.


the backpacks i want to buy -- which one do you like more??




or

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i prefer the leaves! ;o)
Praying for you cousin!

Theresa said...

I think it's easier to get a student loan then anything else. So good luck, but try the Stafford loan. I like the first bag!