5.20.2008

new developments

so...

this still undecided...
but it is something I will be praying about very hard...
but...

i am going to try to go to school full time in August '09!
yayyyy.

i went to go talk to a counselor yesterday
er...advisor
(counselors are for people on probations...definitely NOT me.)
and we made a plan that i will take:

1 class this summer
3 this fall
3 next spring
2 next summer

and thennnn i will be entering Sam Houston (hopefully, cause i have NOT applied) as a sophomore! i think this is the direction i have been praying for...
but i shall keep praying, to make sure, and i would love it if you prayed too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be praying for you!

Mimi said...

Like, OMG! I'm so excited!

Dana said...

Definitely praying!

I know it is more than a year from now, but I already miss you.