12.15.2008

picture tag!

Jessica tagged me!

So the object of this Picture Tag is to:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Here is my 4th picture in my 4th folder:


This was my Honor Academy graduation -- this was my second year there, i was graduating from Ministry Team (traveling around doing the Acquire the Fire tour), and i was so happy to be free. we're all really excited, as you can see. from l to r: diana alex, bradley, me, and benjamin batdorff. Brad was the only one on my actual team (we were blue team, the other two in the picture were red team) -- he is an amazing guy and gave great hugs. I miss him.

So I'm going to tag:
Becky
Nancy
Kelly
Kailee

Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

kelly said...

I did it. :)

Anonymous said...

tremendous picture.
[although admittedly i may be a little biased]
...i suppose i'll do this as well,
since you're practically twisting my arm, gosh.


...jk. loveeeee you!