3.11.2009

||i am not a scrub||

trench mouth...
common in underdeveloped countries
and in WWI when soliders couldn't take care of their teeth.
rare nowadays in the usa.

great.
thats what i have.

i got the flu this past weekend...
and sunday, at the peak of my fever & pain etc,
i noticed my gums were swelling.
by sunday night,they were bleeding.
monday morning,extremely RED, swollen, and bleeding and i couldn't even talk.

the dentist told me i have ANUG.
Acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis.
otherwise known as trench mouth.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/MEDLINEPLUS/ency/article/001044.htm
shoot me.
the dentist asked me if i've been working a lot of hours,
and i told him i work full time, go to school part time.
he said...'that makes sense.'
basically,the reason i got this (and the flu)
is because my body is so worn out...

the site above says:
emotional stress
poor nutrition
throat, tooth, and mouth infections (the flu & my wisdom teeth).
among other things, which were not factors...

I AM NOT A SCRUB!
I BRUSH MY TEETH, i promise.
i guess just the culmination of everything aggravated this.

i am so hungry.
and i cant eat anything but soup.
i cant even talk right.
i think i've cried a hundred times today.
i've been sleeping most of the day
but when im not sleeping i have constant annoying pain.
and most of you know that i dont have a high pain tolerance
but even this....this ORAL RAWNESS THESE ULCERS THE BURNING SENSITIVITY.
im not exaggerating :)

i was going to go to work today...but my mouth wouldnt stop bleeding.
and my body is just still so physically exhausted.

please please be praying for me.

No comments: