6.04.2010

breathe

there are so many things
that are heavy on my heart.
but i am crippled in my words
and hindered by fear.

this is me.
in all my imperfection.
i am clumsy,
i am weak,
i am human.
but within all of this,
i am beautiful
because i know how to love.
because i am willing to be vulnerable
becuase i am willing to take a risk
because my trust is in jesus christ.

i am on this 
wonderfulpainfulexcitingcolorfulbreathtaking
rollercoaster called life.
and there is this immense emotion called
fear
that continues to try to stop me 
from enjoying the ride.

after all i've been through
after all i have been told
i still have a desperation to know 
that love still prevails.
that there is a trust that cannot be broken
that despite brokenness, 
there can be healing.



let your face shine on your servant; 
       save me in your unfailing love.


 







No comments: