6.20.2010

to my pops

happy fathers day :)
you are the most hardworking man
i've ever met.
growing up,
you were always up before any of us,
making sure things got done.
i can always count on you 
to know exactly what you're talking about.
you're the best when it comes to
anything that needs to be fixed.
i don't think i've thanked you often enough for that...
so, thank you.
thank you for giving me my love of music,
thank you for being the spiritual leader,
thank you for being patient with me,
thank you for supporting me,
thank you for being there,
thank you for trying to work past our issues,
thank you for all those things i never said thank you for....

thank you for being the dad i was meant to have.

i love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the compliment and the Fathers Day wish. I am happy to be your Dad and would not trade it for the world. As I told you when you were growing up. You brought your Mom and I together. I asked the Lord for a family and you and your mom came along. Before I was out of High School the Lord told me that I needed to clean up my act, because I was going to have a daughter. You were known before you knew yourself. God planned for your arrival 6 years before you got here. The other girls that I was with were not to be because that would not have fulfilled God's plan for you in my life and your life. So I am truly the recipient of the blessing. So thank you for being in my life. I am blessed.